THE JIMMY DEAN PLANT-BASED PATTY BREAKFAST SANDWICH LAUNCH SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Jimmy Dean Plant-Based Patty Breakfast Sandwich Launch Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 6, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on January 13, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry and live within seventy-five (75) miles of a Sam’s Club store. Employees of Tyson Foods, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void in Hawaii, Alaska and where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, post a tweet describing how @JimmyDean breakfast helps you start your day and include the hashtags #JDPlantBasedPatty and #Sweepstakes and tag @JimmyDean (“Entry”). To enter, you must have a Twitter account and have your account settings set to public (not private) and be a follower of the @JimmyDean Twitter account. A Twitter account can be opened for free by downloading the Twitter application from the Apple store or Google Play or at twitter.com.
Entries must be complete to be eligible. All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on January 13, 2021 to be eligible. Limit one (1) Entry per person. All terms and conditions of Twitter.com apply. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Twitter account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Twitter accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated or computer system to participate online is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by your online/phone service may apply.
Entries must be in English, not exceed 280 characters, and cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or any of its products, or other people, products or companies or communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor associates. By entering, you acknowledge that your Entry may be posted on the Sponsor’s website(s) or other media pages, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor shall have full right and power to copy, publish, broadcast, display, distribute, use, edit, translate, alter, combine with other material, reuse and adapt any or all portions of the Entries in any way and for any purpose whatsoever, at any time, now or in the future, in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in any manner whatsoever and for any purpose. By entering, each entrant consents to being contacted by Sponsor and Administrator. Entries that are not in accordance with these Official Rules as stated herein or are not received during the Sweepstakes Period will be ineligible. Entries cannot (a) be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, describe nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (b) promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (c) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (d) contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind other than Jimmy Dean, or contain any personal identification, such as, personal names or e-mail address; (e) contain copyrighted materials owned by others without permission; (f) contain materials embodying the names, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission; and (g) depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
- Random Drawing: The Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on January 14, 2021 from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator who is an independent judging organization. The decisions of the Sponsor and the Administrator are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Winner Notification/Verification: Winners will be sent a direct message (“DM”) from the Jimmy Dean Twitter account, which includes an email address the winner must contact. Winners will have 48 hours to contact the email address and provide a valid mailing address and confirm eligibility or prize may be forfeited. Prizes will be delivered to winners within 4-6 weeks after verification. Winners may be required to complete and return as directed, a Declaration of Compliance and Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) in the timeframe specified. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate winner selection by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries. Winners are subject to verification by Sponsor and/or Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- Grand Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Grand Prizes (200): A Sam’s Saving membership gift card ($45 value) and a $20 Sam’s Club gift card to be used for the purchase of one (1) box of the Jimmy Dean® Plant-Based Patty, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwich. The ARV of each Grand Prize is $65. The total ARV of all prizes awarded is $13,000. Prizes are nontransferable, non-assignable, and no substitution or cash redemption is allowed, except that Sponsor reserves the right to award an alternate prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value if any advertised prize is unavailable. Separate gift card terms and conditions apply. Prizes must be redeemed in store.
- General Rules: Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely Entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged or misdirected Entries/winner notification documents; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user's computer/phone equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Proof of Entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Twitter account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an email address is the natural person in whose name the email address has been issued. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, epidemics, pandemics, or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and in the event of cancellation, the Grand Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW; SHOULD ANY SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds: to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the Entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or, to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect Entries and (a) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among all eligible Entries received in accordance with these Official Rules prior to cancellation.
- Warranties and Representations; Release of Liability: You hereby hold Sponsor, Administrator, Twitter, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”) harmless from and against any third party claim arising from use of any Entry and you waive any right to inspect or approve uses of your Entry by Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes or to be compensated for any such uses. Participating in the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use a winners’ name, address, likeness and Entry in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes and as otherwise required by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entry, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or component thereof, if applicable, or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes related activity. You hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with their contents and agree to be bound by them.
- DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN ILLINOIS. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY PARTICIPANT AND/OR PROGRAM ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE PROGRAM PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- Winners: To receive a Winners List by email, send an email to: email@example.com with The Jimmy Dean Plant-Based Patty Breakfast Sandwich Launch Sweepstakes (11-2181-50) as the subject line. Requests must be received by March 31, 2021. Winners List will be sent after all prizes have been awarded.
- Sponsor/Administrator: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc. 400 S. Jefferson St., Chicago, IL 60607, and is administered by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, New York 11747.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor, and not to Twitter.
©2020 Tyson Foods, Inc. All rights reserved.